Monday, May 28, 2012
Ahh, how quickly the time flies! Yesterday, we happened to look at the date and it hit us - our son is due in exactly 3 months. Oh my! In so many ways, it still seems surreal that we're parents, and in other ways it seems like it has always been this way. We are so blessed to be able to have biological children, and to be given the privilege of raising a son we know is God's own. What a humbling responsibility - God is entrusting us with His own unique creation to love and raise.
Baby H is kicking around more now. Though Poncho hasn't been able to feel the baby kick yet, he has gotten to see my belly jump as his son kicks around. I'm looking forward to him feeling his son kick and knowing that's what it is, but I also know that there will come a time when I'll wish my son would settle down!! I know that the aches and inconveniences will all be worth it when I hold this beautiful baby in my arms :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! Thanks for the post! What you write is always so beautiful!
ReplyDelete