Sunday, April 1, 2012

We're Pregnant!

So... that happened! I found out on Christmas Eve just before performing in our service at church, and told Poncho on Christmas Day. I am exactly 19 weeks along (4 months and 1 week) - almost half way done! We find out on Tuesday 4/3 whether we'll be having a girl or a boy, assuming Baby H cooperates. Which, if he/she is anything like his/her parents, he/she won't! It's still pretty surreal - despite my growing belly, it still hasn't really hit us that we are already a family of 3. I think it might become more real once the baby starts to kick and move so that we can feel it. Pictures of my belly coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah! I'm excited to read your reactions to all of the joys of pregnancy. I hope you have enjoyed it and continue to be as excited and happy as you are right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! Cant wait to read your up-coming post!

    ReplyDelete